Thursday, August 14, 2014

BEAUTY BOX 5 REVIEW: AUGUST

Hey lovelies! If you are subscribed to this box and are curious to what I got, or if you're scoping out any other beauty subscription service because let's face it, we all need more, join me in dissecting this months box!


THEME: Radiant & Remarkable
RATE & REVIEW:
9/10 for the box, for some reason I feel like it's missing something, is that weird?
It had the pert combination of hair, skin, nail, and cosmetic products!
___________________________
Item #1:
NANACOCO Lip Gloss:
Retail rice: $3.99
Color I got: Mysterious.
Okay I am in love. This gloss is SUPER pigmented and SUPER affordable. In the box all subscribers received a full size gloss in various colors, but mine was a bubblegum pink. BUT for me, the color wasn't suitable for my skintone WHEN I used a heavy hand, but when I dabbed it lightly on my lips, the color was amazing. The product isn't sticky at all but it is amazingly pigmented.
____________________________
Item #2
Purlisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 Moisturizer/Sunscreen:
Retail price: $55.00 for 1.7 oz (and we received a .5 oz sample)
Okay, if you have ipsy, you may have gotten the SAME exact product last month, or a similar products months before, but to be honest, I don't mind! I LOVE this moisturizer. The product doesn't leave a greasy finish and with SPF 30 you can't go wrong. I ALWAYS add moisturizer to my makeup routine and having a dependable moisturizer is a must. Now I don't know if I would buy the full size product but knowing these subscription services, I'll end up getting the full size value in samples.
___________________________
Item #3
LA FRESH Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes:
Retail price: $19.99 for 48 Packets (we received 1 pig with 8 wipes)
I love makeup wipes but I hate getting them in such small quantities. But I understand, we're sampling it out, but since these are Oil-Free wipes, I think I'm going to stash them in my bag for whenever I have a makeup meltdown.
_____________________________
Item #4
Novex Brazilian Kerstin
Retails for $19.50 for 2lbs, we received 30g
Okay so I haven't used this product yet but let it sink in that we just got a packet of pure Keratin. You can do your own treatment at home and you don't have to go through all the trouble. I'm excited to try this product! Yay, hair food!
_____________________________
Item #5
Style Essentials Nail Polish
Retails: $7.00 for a 4 Piece Collection
I got a cuteeee black and white accent polish, which reminds me of the Sephora X collection polish. Its a smaller size, in between a mini and a full size, but the polish has different sizes and shapes and its pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment